This small plugin allows you to preview drafts on the frontend website, before you publish them. This doesn't work on complete "New Content" so you need to store the content at least as "Draft" once before you can preview it on the frontend!
- View Drafts on the Frontend, using the new "Preview" Button, ...
- ... as long as you're logged in and the administrator
- ... or the editor of the respective draft.
- Content with more than 100 characters will be autosaved before ...
- ... smaller content get saved with the current state.
- Bludit v3.2 / v3.3 - Adds the additional 'Save' Button back on drafts.
- Bludit v3.4 / v3.5 - Adds the additional 'Save as draft' Button back on published posts.
- PHP v5.6.0+
- Bludit v3.0.0 - v3.8.0
- Download the Draft Plugin
- Upload it to your
bl-pluginsfolder of your Bludit Website
- Visit the Bludit Administration and enable the "Draft" Plugin through "Settings" > "Plugins"